Lacy J. Davis is a power and olympic lifting coach, nutritionist, blogger (Super Strength Health) and Podcaster (Flex Your Heart Radio and Adult Crash). Her work is rooted in lifting weights as a way to reclaim the body and turn your nose up at diet culture, feminist ideals, and eating disorder recovery. Her graphic novel memoir, Ink and Water, is due out Autumn 2017, and she is in the process of opening up her own body and gender affirming gym, Liberation Barbell.
- Lacy’s entrepreneurial + health background
- The importance of protecting your own energy + creating boundaries in your business
- How a business partner can aid in your self-care
- How weightlifting can improve your body image perception
- Self-care during times of hustle
- Balancing creating + getting out and living
- Taking vacation/time off and making it work in your business
- Listen to Amy on Episode "Punk entrepreneurship, powerlifting, gut health, and knowing your worth with Amy K." of Lacy's Flex Your Heart Radio
- "5 Self-Care Strategies That Aren't Fucking Mani-Pedis"
MORE FROM LACY:
Sign up for Health Notes, my weekly newsletter, for musings on health and business:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!