Kristl Yuen is a fledgling creative who's currently exploring using art as a means of self care. After spending years as an acupuncturist, she's currently working as a UX Researcher and Customer Happiness Specialist at Acuity Scheduling. She also co-hosts a podcast called The Joy Patrol Show, which is about finding joy even when life feels hard.
- Committing to something vs. quitting when it no longer serves you
- Making a habit out of daily creativity
- How self-care changes when you’re an employee vs. when you work for yourself
- Releasing guilt around self-care and relaxation
- Kristl’s experience with burnout
- Finding intentional self-care in the moment
MORE FROM KRISTL:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!