Kathleen Shannon co-owns Braid Creative & Consulting where she does branding and business visioning for creative entrepreneurs, small businesses, and organizations who are wanting to blend more of who they are into the work they do. You might also know her as the co-host from the Being Boss Podcast where she dishes out advice and insights on mindset, habits, routines, and boundaries for creatives who want to own who they are and make money doing what they love in work and life.
- Kathleen’s self-care and healthcare routines (and the difference between the two)
- Bringing intention into cooking
- Makeup and beauty as a form of self-care
- DIY natural facial products
- Self-care as a mother and integrating your children into your self-care
- Beating yourself up over self-care you “should” do
- Giving yourself permission to lean into a passion project or self-care without it being perfect
- Being Boss Episode #77: Fuel Your Hustle with Amy Kurestsky
- Well Fed by Melissa Joulwan
- Kate Somerville
- Lush Dark Angels
- Katie of WildingSong
MORE FROM KATHLEEN:
Sign up for Health Notes, my weekly newsletter, for musings on health and business:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!