Low is a cat-loving, bike-riding, pickle-making resident of Minneapolis. They are a part of a great group of women, trans, femme folks who have been organizing a rad bike community called Grease Rag for almost eight years. They work at a bike advocacy non-profit because they really care about people feeling comfortable and safe as they bike and walk around the city.
- Low’s background
- Self-care as a consumerist movement vs. self-care as a political act
- Community as a form of self-care
- Preparing food as a way of self-care, meditation, and form of expressing love
- Identifying as and defining what it means to be a “witch”
- Movement—specifically biking—as a form of self-care and moving meditation
- Self-care with anxiety and depression
- Tips for getting into riding bikes
MORE FROM LOW:
Sign up for Health Notes, my weekly newsletter, for musings on health and business:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!