Cathlin Walker is a holistic health coach who helps women feel at home in their bodies. She believes we all have the power to heal ourselves by listening to our bodies, minds, and hearts. She is a recovering restaurant worker, avid kitchen experimenter, and a plant lover. A crystal wielding, queer, auntie from the southern hills of Vermont, Cathlin loves to explore balance and creating routine.
- What’s unhealthy about the restaurant industry?
- The importance of mindfulness and starting your day with self-care
- Connecting to your intuition
- The overlap of healthcare and self-care
- Using herbalism as a form of self-care
- Finding enjoyment in food
- Scheduling in time + space for self-care
MORE FROM CATHLIN:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!