Photo credit: Megan McIsaac
Sarah Faith Gottesdiener is a creative living in Los Angeles. She works for different companies and individuals as a designer and art director, and the past ten years, Sarah has run the feminist apparel and print business Modern Women. She is an intuitive Tarot reader who works with empowered individuals to access their own intuition and create their own maps and toolkits. For the past two years, she's been creating and self-publishing Many Moons, a workbook designed to help people work with the phases of the Moon.
- Sarah’s Many Moons workbook project
- How to dive into spiritual work and define it for yourself
- Redefining success
- What it means to work with the moon
- What’s in Sarah’s self-care toolbox?
- Caring for others / the collective by taking care of your self-care needs first
- Healing yourself in a tumultuous political climate
- How to be your own advocate when it comes to your health needs
All About Love with Bell Hooks
MORE FROM SARAH:
Sign up for Health Notes, my weekly newsletter, for musings on health and business:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!