Dr. Liz Garcia is a life + leadership + story coach. She’s the founder of Courageous Feats where she creates and delivers customized personal and professional development with a focus on storytelling—because whether we realize it or not, we are constantly telling ourselves a story. Liz uses her abilities to create a safe space to use story as the vehicle to help individuals rehumanize their daily life and work.
- What is a storytelling coach?
- How getting clear on your story can be a form of self-care
- What does Liz include as part of her self-care routine
- How tarot can be worked into your self-care routine
- Liz’s favorite self-care tools + resources
- Exploring curanderismo
- Healing and self-care through connection
- Being Boss vacations
- White Hot Truth by Danielle LaPorte
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown
MORE FROM LIZ:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!