Stephanie Gilbert is both the Founder and Creative Director of Small Talk Social, a boutique social media agency for lifestyle brands and modern entrepreneurs. When she's not working with clients, Stephanie uses the online side of her business to help other bloggers + creative business owners tell their brand’s unique story through social media. And with many shifts and growth in her business in the past year, Stephanie’s no stranger to feeling burnout when it comes to business, so today we’re talking about burnout and how to care for yourself even when other aspects of your life are running away with you.
- Stephanie’s burnout story
- Seasons of hustle and seasons of flow
- Self-care for your business
- Finding a buffer or ritual to transition from work to home life when you work from home
- Sunshine and the outdoors as a major part of self-care
- How to start taking things off your plate as a business owner
- How to be connected to social media without feeling addicted to social media
More from Stephanie
Sign up for Health Notes, my weekly newsletter, for musings on health and business:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!