Inspired by my most recent episode with Portia Wilson, I decided to create a minisode to dig deeper and share how you can create your own self-care grab-bag or toolkit. Think of these minisodes as my "to do for you." Today I'm sharing what's in my self-care toolkit as well as some practical, actional information you can do to step up your self-care game.
- Working with Your Self-Care Grab-Bag with Portia Wilson
- Headspace - Amy's favorite meditation app
- Moment - App that records how often you're on your phone
- Insight Timer - Meditation app Amy uses as a timer
- Momentum Habit Tracker - Great app to help you gain momentum with new habits
Work with Amy
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!