Her name has popped up a couple times on the podcast, so today I am excited to welcome Lacey Prpic Hedtke on Health Fuels Hustle. Lacey is a photographer, public artists, arts organizer, librarian, and auctioneer living in Minneapolis. She is the founder of The Future, an Aquarian lab and project and residency space for weirdos, by weirdos. As a public service witch, Lacey talks with me about using art as ritual, spell, and healing modality, enriching your community, and avoiding burnout when your work is so deeply based in serving others.
- Lacey's journey to becoming a healer
- Spiritualism and building community through The Future
- The Future residency program
- Developing a witchcraft practice and being influenced by others' practices
- Art as ritual, as spell, and as healing modality
- Avoiding burnout when you work in service of other people
- Amy's Patreon page
- Shannon Taggart
- Wonewoc Spiritualist Camp
- Hand in Glove Convening
- MayDay Festival Minneapolis
- Art Shanty Projects
- Grace Kredell
- Art Blocks through Pillsbury House + Theatre
- Health Fuels Hustle episode with Barbara Erochina
More from Lacey:
Sign up for my newsletter to join my 7-Day Breathwork Challenge:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!