Lindsay Mack, intuitive healer, holistic counselor, teacher, and tarot reader based in Brooklyn, NY and founder of Wild Soul Healing and host of the podcast, Tarot for the Wild Soul, joins Amy on Health Fuels Hustle to talk about practicing self-care as a healer, using tarot as a healing tool, and moving through transformative "Tower" moments.
- Lindsay's journey to work with tarot and embracing the identity of "healer"
- Going through transformative "Tower" moments
- Saying no in order to say yes
- Tarot as a healing tool and why it pairs well with coaching
- The Wheel of Fortune tarot card
- Check out Amy's new offering: Embodying the Tarot with Breathwork Series
- Little Red Tarot
- Amy's blog post: Let's Break Down What is—and Isn't—Coaching
- Sarah Gottesdiener
MORE FROM LINDSAY:
Sign up for my newsletter to join my 7-Day Breathwork Challenge:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!