Asali is a Black queer femme community healer and earthworker whose healing work is rooted in using self-care as a means to disrupt systems of oppression and prioritize care for her community. On this episode of Health Fuels Hustle, she and Amy talk about collective healing and creating more accessibility in the healer and spiritual community for marginalized persons.
- Approaching collective healing and calling yourself a healer
- Balancing and integrating structure and flow
- Using spiritual and healing tools for social justice work
- Tarot of the QTPOC
- Making diverse and representative tarot decks and healing tools + services accessible to the people they're meant to serve
- Geeking out over the Delta Enduring Tarot
- How Asali practices self-care as a healer
- Check out Amy's offering: Monthly Medicine
- Little Red Tarot
- Layla Saad
- Radical Tarot
- Solcana Fitness
- Delta Enduring Tarot
- INTERVIEW: Egan & the Delta Enduring Tarot - a deck for the queer and enduring
- Slow Holler Tarot
MORE FROM ASALI:
Sign up for my newsletter to join my 7-Day Breathwork Challenge:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!