Photo credit: Lani Trock
Sarah Faith Gottesdiener—designer, artist consulter, tarot reader + teacher, and creator of Many Moons—makes her return to the Health Fuels Hustle podcast to talk about the process of self-care while channeling creative work, practices for cultivating intuition and trust, and what it means to be a "healer."
- Sarah's "wishes" and intentions with the Many Moons work
- Going through a full holistic cycle with your work—not just calling in
- Practices for cultivating channeling and writing
- Sarah's new elixirs product
- Sarah's methods of self-healing and self-care
- Altar and candle magic
- Identifying or not identifying as a healer
- Health Fuels Hustle Season 3, Episode 5: Working with the Moon with Sarah Faith Gottesdiener
- Amy's New Patreon Page!
- The Future
- Dori Midnight
MORE FROM SARAH:
Sign up for my newsletter to join my 7-Day Breathwork Challenge:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!