Jeffrey Hinshaw, soul-centered astrologer and esoteric practitioner, joins me today. Jeff is the host of the weekly astrology podcast, Cosmic Cousins, and is the founder and facilitator of the well-renowned Brooklyn Fools Tarot Journey—which is how we met and changed the course of my personal tarot journey. So we're talking about how tarot and astrology practices work alongside each other, reading an astrological birth chart for major events or projects, meditation, and health care practices that go against the norm.
- Being a tarot-focused practitioner vs. being an astrology-focused practitioner
- Reading the "birth chart" of your business or creative project
- Jeff's meditation and chakra activation practice
- The Aquarian archetype and using our healing gifts to benefit the collective
- How podcasting can be a tool for healing work
- Jeff's health practices that go against the "norm"
MORE FROM JEFF:
Sign up for my newsletter to join my 7-Day Breathwork Challenge:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!