Adriana Adelé is a yoga teacher who encourages, supports, and empowers students to cultivate a deeper connection with their breath and their body to create a sustainable yoga practice to carry throughout life. Today, she joins me on Health Fuels Hustle to talk about finding a healthy lifestyle without slipping into a masked diet culture, using CBD products in your health journey, how a yoga practice off the mat can help you become a more socially conscious person and ally, and finding a community yoga practice.
- Adriana's background in yoga and health
- Tackling the "shoulds" when it comes to a healthy lifestyle
- When the line between a health culture and diet culture becomes blurred
- Using CBD products
- Mixing messages of wellness and activism + social justice and what if that makes people uncomfortable
- The importance of bringing your yoga practice off of the mat to be a better person and a better ally
- Yoga as a personal and a communal practice
- Amy's Patreon
- Dig Yoga
- "CBD Oil: A New High for Holistic Health?"
- Green Roads CBD Oils
- Project CBD
- Wildflower CBD+ Cool Stick
- Selfish Activist
- Three Queens Yoga
MORE FROM ADRIANA:
Sign up for my newsletter to join my 7-Day Breathwork Challenge:
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!