- Five tips for sticking with your healthy lifestyle when you are on vacation or have house-guests.
- The benefit of planning for cheat days or allowances.
- Why you need a foundation for your healthy habits.
- Balancing listening to your body and creating a plan.
- "Making a plan in advance will always set you up with an advantage." [click to tweet]
- "Good habits foster good habits. Change fosters change. - Gretchen Rubin" [click to tweet]
- "Helping and giving can be as big of an emotional high as receiving." [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!