- Staying healthy during flu and cold season.
- What your wei qi is and how to have a strong one.
- How a strong wei qi is beneficial both physically and mentally.
- Tips for boosting your wei qi, including digestive health and better sleep.
- "In Chinese medicine, wei qi is made from a combination of the food we eat and the air we breathe." [click to tweet]
- "When your wei qi is strong you're better protected from anything that isn't serving your highest good." [click to tweet]
- "You can't create wei qi without the proper energy you get from the nutrition (or qi) in your food." [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!