- Disclaimer - go talk to a certified herbalist
- Why winter immunity is important for stay at home bosses.
- The basics of immune health through lifestyle (see episode 12)
- Why supplementation is necessary sometimes but not always.
- Supplements that you need to take daily vs ones that you can just take when you're fighting something off.
- What about food? Is that a type of supplementation?
- "Gut health is at the center of immune health" [click to tweet]
- "Mushrooms have been used medicinally for immune function for hundreds of years." [click to tweet]
- "The absolute very best thing you can do for your body to combat a cold is REST!" [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!