- What is fire cider and what is it used for?
- How the different ingredients help you.
- Who shouldn't use it.
- The recipe (available to download!)
- Tips for how you can incorporate it into your routine.
- "A tablespoon of Fire Cider a day helps keep your immune system healthy & wards of infections." [click to tweet]
- "Fire Cider has multiple uses - sinus infections, acid reflux, and more." [click to tweet]
- "Ward of flus + colds this winter with this Fire Cider recipe!" [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!