- How to combat coughs and sore throats without becoming a "DayQuil Zombie."
- Two great herb recommendations for a sore throat.
- Easy to find (you probably already have it on hand) natural treatments.
- Figuring out what kind of cough you have to help determine treatments.
- Chinese medicine and food remedies for different types of coughs.
- "Battling a sore throat? Salt water gargling isn't just an old wives tale!" [click to tweet]
- "Mix honey with fire cider and give your sore throat an extra antibacterial + antiviral punch." [click to tweet]
- "Not all sore throats are created equal. The beauty of Chinese medicine is how individualized it is." [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!