- The final episode in a winter wellness series
- A case study for what I do when I feel like I'm sick
- A day by day breakdown of methods I use to help battle potential sickness
- Paying attention and noticing when you are getting sick can help you ward of sickness
- "Notice when you start to feel sick - preventative measures are the best trick to staying well!" [click to tweet]
- "Learn the day by day process to warding off winter sickness!" [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!