- Three pillars of health: mindset, meals, and movement
- Mindset: We have 100% control over what we think, and our thoughts have 100% control over our feelings.
- Meals: All food creates an effect – some effects are more positive and some are more damaging.
- Movement: Combination of exercise and moving energy.
- “The thoughts that we think lead directly to the emotions that we feel.” [click to tweet]
- “Our thoughts create our reality and we are 100% in control of our thoughts.” [click to tweet]
- “There’s a perfect diet for you as an individual.” [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!