- My definition of self-care and how it may be a bit different than the standard thoughts on self-care.
- Typical self-care suggestions and why it's a good idea to move beyond the bathtub in your self-care system and create a routine that works for YOU
- My current self-care routine
- "Self care is more than a yearly trip to the spa" [click to tweet]
- "Your self care routine needs to be something you can practically commit to" [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!