- Balancing needs (aka health care) with wants (aka self care).
- How self care treats MORE than just the body.
- How needs and wants can differ for everyone, depending on their own circumstances.
- Establishing a "base line" for survival or a "minimal viable care" and then building on that to thrive.
To Do (For You!):
- Think about what your needs vs wants are.
- Figure out your minimum viable care.
- Brainstorm some fun ideas to bring some joy and fun to the mix
- "Self-care treats more than just the body." [click to tweet]
- "Change, whether it be big or small, takes a serious commitment and I honor and respect that." [click to tweet]
- "What's a need for one person might be a want for another - and vice versa." [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!