- What to do when your self care dreams aren't within your budget
- How to prioritize which self-care things or activities to spend your money on
- A handful of self-care ideas that won't break the bank.
To Do (For You!):
- Fill out the Pick Your Priorities worksheet using the parameters I listed above to help you figure out which self-care activities give you the most bang for your buck.
- Consider the following question: What is one activity that you could do today using the tools/resources already at your disposal?
- "Don't forget: Self-care doesn't need to be expensive." [click to tweet]
- "Bring childlike play back into your life and explore a jungle gym." [click to tweet]
- "Take stock in which activities and services are truly supporting your self-care goals." [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!