- Setting up your to-do list to encourage self-care versus be caught 'playing catch up'.
- Making a plan for your day and sticking to it.
- Productivity resources and recommendations.
- An exciting new self-care offering (sign up for more information, it's coming tonight!)
To Do (For You!):
- Write down you list of tasks that HAVE to be done tomorrow. (These should be actual tasks, not entire projects consisting of multiple tasks!)
- Do the work. Check off your tasks as you complete them.
- When you're done - stop working.
- Take some me-time for yourself.
- "As creative entrepreneurs we want to do all the things and tend to feel guilty if we take a break." [click to tweet]
- "Consistency can be boring and sometimes you have to switch it up with some spontaneity!" [click to tweet]
- "When you get done with your tasks - celebrate. Take some me-time for yourself." [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!