- What are detoxes?
- Why do people do detoxes?
- The function of our liver during a detox
- The importance of protein during detoxification
- How sugar is processed in the body
- Diet re-sets vs detoxes
- “I don’t really believe our bodies are toxic, but we are ingesting more chemicals than our ancestors.” [Click to tweet]
- “Eating foods that are less processed is always a good thing.” [Click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!