- You don't have to want to "sit and meditate" (I don't!)
- Other ways to meditate
- Benefits of taking a walk, working on puzzles, and other tasks that can help you to let your thoughts go.
- “Confession: I don’t like to sit and meditate.” [Click to tweet]
- “I need to meditate on a daily basis. I’m a better human when I meditate.” [Click to tweet]
- Spend 10 minutes away from technology and get “in the zone”
- Brought to you by Fuel Your Hustle
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!