- Self care is important to creative's business.
- Give seriously awesome advice to your clients = raving fans and less stress.
- My self care mantra
- Health care vs. self care
- How self care helps you avoid burnout
- Creative work as a form of self care
- “The better care you’re taking of yourself, the more energy you’re going to have.” [Click to tweet]
- “When you’re under-promising but over-delivering you’re going to be creating raving fans.” [Click to tweet]
- “Your self-care activities leave you feeling fulfilled, not just healthy.” [Click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!