- In Chinese medicine, all pain is caused by stagnation of qi (meaning energy) and blood.
- How do you treat stagnation in the body? There are three main categories for treatment.
- Cupping is a popular treatment for tension in neck and back.
- A popular, common mineral can help with muscle relaxation.
- Stretching is a valuable tool in pain relief.
- "By keeping the channels of energy and blood open andcirculating, there's no stagnation and therefore no pain." [Click to tweet]
- "Exercise is the quickest, easiest, and cheapest way to prevent stagnation in the body." [Click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!