Note: Don't know what Positive Tuesday is? It's the weekly reminder to look at the brighter side of things, drink from the cup that's half full, or just have a higher electrical potential (if you're a science nerd like me)! Read up on the history of Positive Tuesday here!
Although I much prefer warm breezes and sunglasses to raindrops and umbrellas, sometimes it's nice to have a few rainy days to get things done around the house or to cuddle up with a book and a hot cup of tea. Rainy weeks like this are a perfect reminder of how it's important to not let the grey days bring us down.
Here's a list of what's brightening up my week:
- My garden is drinking up all the rain and the tulips and irises are looking like they're going to bloom any day now!
- Reading this great article on the Top 3 Surprises about Acupuncture on the AcuTake blog
- Rainy weather is perfect for binge watching (I mean catching up on) Game of Thrones ;)
- Finding time to de-clutter the house and prep for a HUGE garage sale next month!
- Visiting the Walker Art Center and viewing the Jim Hodges exhibit one last time before if closes on May 11th. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend you do.
- Published TWO tasty recipes with the lovely Lucia from Essential Omnivore! If you haven't checked them out yet, you can do so here and here!
I hope y'all have a fantastic week! What are the April showers bringing you?
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life - duh!