- What acupuncture is and how it activates the body's natural healing systems.
- Three tips for finding an acupuncturist local to you.
- The difference between a Licensed Acupuncturist and someone who "practices acupuncture."
- Why you need to work with Licensed Acupuncturist.
- Why specialists matter within acupuncturists.
- Work with someone who resonates with you (look for a 15-minute consultation!)
- "Acupuncture triggers your body's own healing potential." [click to tweet]
- "Licensed acupuncturist generally have 3000+ hours of education and training." [click to tweet]
- "Work with an acupuncturist who resonates and speaks to you and your needs." [click to tweet]
**The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.
***Heads up! This post may contain some affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won't pay a single cent more, but I'll get a small commission that helps keep the content flowing. P.S. I only recommend products I use in my own daily life!