For creatives who need Accountability and Group support to reach their self-care goals.
Are you sick and tired of everyone telling you to take an epsom salt bath or go get a massage when you’re feeling worn out from running a creative business? I was too. That’s when I made a shift in what self-care meant to me.
I love a good bath and massage here and there, but those aren’t the things that bring me the clarity, joy, and confidence that true self-care gives me. Nor do I have the time or money to make those part of my everyday routine.
After years of searching, I’ve finally figured it out: There is no one perfect self-care routine. We each have our own dreamy, ideal vision and I want to help you make yours a reality.
Think of this as a monthly mastermind for yourself and your health.
I created the Self-Care for Creatives workshop + group coaching method to help you shift your dreamy vision into a practical reality:
First, you'll go through my self-guided workbook that includes a series of reflective questions and exercises to help you find clarity and direction around the self-care that’s right for you.
Next, you'll hop online for a Zoom call with myself and a handful of other creative bosses to talk through our insights and struggles.
Going forward, we'll reconvene as a group each month to check-in, support each other, and receive the guidance needed to stay committed to your plan. (Unlimited e-mail support between sessions is also included.)
You’ll leave the first call with a three month self-care strategy that’s as unique and creative as you are.
healthy businesses start with healthy business owners.
The next group coaching cohort starts in January 2018 and will be meeting on the following dates/times:
- Tuesday, January 2nd 2018 - 1:00-3:00PM CST
- Tuesday, February 6th 2018 - 1:00-3:00PM CST
- Tuesday, March 6th 2018 - 1:00-3:00PM CST
- Tuesday, April 3rd 2018 - 1:00-3:00PM CST
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You realize that the only “me time” you get on a daily basis is in the bathroom
- You’re not the “spa type” and don’t resonate with typical beauty based self-care ideas
- You’re not finding time for self-care while running a creative business
- You need ideas that go beyond the usual walks and reading
- You struggle to justify your need for self-care
- Your bank account is giving your current self-care practices the side-eye
- You’re not sure when to insert self-care into your daily life
- You’re trying to figure out how to make self-care a priority
TOGETHER WE CAN:
- Work through mindset blocks that are keeping you from prioritizing self-care
- Create a custom plan to help you avoid the dreaded business-burnout
- Lay the foundation for sustainable, long lasting self-care
My Self-Care for Creatives workbook, exercises, and guided meditations
An initial 90-minute group strategy session using my practical Self-Care for Creatives method
3-months of group coaching/mastermind sessions
A customized three-month self-care strategy just for you
Email support and accountability for three months