that our physical and emotional health are inextricably tied.
that healing the physical body starts with healing the energetic body.
that there is magic that happens when people connect face-to-face in groups.
that our bodies want to be healthy and are always striving to find a state of balance.
that our health fuels our hustle.
that the health of our bodies is directly related to the health of our businesses. And I believe that the opposite is true too! As creative entrepreneurs, we can't compartmentalize our work + life.
I'm known for helping creative business owners self-heal in order find their truth and live their own personal brand of “balance”
I love working with women-identifiying people who struggle with anxiety and the terrible-gut feeling that stems from the weight of all the "shoulds" and "have tos" in the creative entreprenuer world.I believe 100% that we all have the answers inside us already.
But all too often we can't see our answers clearly. We trust the judgmeents of others over the intelligence of our bodies. I'm here to cut out the noise and help you tap into the inner wisdom that will allow you to create the work + life you love.
THE BORING (AND NOT SO BORING) STUFF
● I’m licensed in acupuncture and Chinese medicine by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
● I'm a nationally board certified Health and Wellness Coach through the International Consortium for Health and Wellness Coaching.
● I received my health coaching training from Wellcoaches School of Health and Wellness Coaching in their evidence- based coaching training for health practitioners.
● I graduated Summa Cum Laude from Northwestern Health Sciences University with a Masters Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
● I studied breathwork with David Elliott and completed his four-level breathwork healer training program.
● I'm a level 2 Reiki healer and a level 1 Pranic Healing practitioner.
● I am an alumni of the Brooklyn Fools online tarot course.
● I have a healthy obsession with stones and crystals and continue to increase my knowledge of how to incorporate them into my healing practice.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, SOME RANDOM TIDBITS
● When I was 21 I worked at the Kinsey Institute for Sex, Gender, and Reproduction (yes, that Kinsey) and my first day on the job was spent cataloging a box full of vintage dildos. (Weirdest first day on the job ever!)
● I’ve never been super athletic, and while playing Tball in 1st grade I made the rookie mistake of running towards my Mom and Dad in the bleachers after the coach told me to "Run home!" So, it's no surprise that I was also a synchronized swimmer for a year in my teens.
● While I've spent most of my life in Minneapolis, MN, a small part of my heart will always be true to Buddytown, USA. (Otherwise known as Bloomington, IN.)
● I’m obsessed with Polaroids.